Marriage & Family
JUDGE THE ENEMY OF YOUR MARRIAGE
Scripture Reading: Numbers 16:1-35
Genesis 12:3 says, “And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”
1. Ask for the power of anointing upon the Host of hell during this program and all time.
2. Ask for the power and authority to judge the enemy.
3. Father Lord, let all giants standing against peace and unity in my marriage fall down and die now in the name of Jesus.
4. Let all powers encamping against my home become confuse and scattered in the name of Jesus.
5. Let every power of the oppressors in my marriage rise up against each other in the name of Jesus.
6. Lord Jesus, let your power work mightily in every difficulty situations in my marriage in the name of Jesus.
7. I bind you the strongman working against me in the heart of my husband/wife and all his/her relatives in the name of Jesus.
8. I command the arrows of the strongman working in my family to be roasted completely in the name of Jesus.
9. Let all bitter and hatred water flow out of my marriage, out of my life and out of the life of my husband/wife in the name of Jesus.
10. Every evil spiritual pregnancy in my marriage, in my life and in the life of my husband/wife be aborted in the name of Jesus.
11. I receive victory over the host of wickedness surrounding my marriage in the name of Jesus.
12. Lord Jesus let the sword taken against me by my enemy turn against the enemy in the name of Jesus.
13. Let all the troublers of my marriage be disbanded and be confused in the name of Jesus.
14. Lord Jesus, answer all powers asking “Where is my God?”
15. Every satanic storm in my marriage, be silenced in the name of Jesus.
16. I prophesy life to every dead blessing in my marriage, my life and the life of my partner in the name of Jesus.
17. Let the blood of Jesus cleanse off every unprofitable and evil label in every department of my life in the name of Jesus.
18. I paralyze all marriage destroyers and anti marriage forces in the name of Jesus.
19. Let all deities’ bands be remove from the affairs of my marriage completely in the. name of Jesus.
DIVINE MARITAL PRESCRIPTION
Bible Reading : 2nd Kings 5:1-15
Confession: Jeremiah 46:27
Date: March 3rd – 5th, 2005
1. Praise worship.
2. I reject every false vision, for my marriage in the name of Jesus.
3. Father Lord, correct every negative impression about me in the heart of ———– in the name of Jesus.
4. Any power sponsoring divorce in my marriage receive death sentence in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Every river of bitterness about my life flowing in the heart of ————- dry to your source in name of Jesus.
6. Every evil tree planted against my life dry to your root now in the name of Jesus.
7. Any power hardening the heart of my partner, somersault and die now in the name of Jesus.
8. I refuse to sit in any evil seat constructed for me by every enemy of my marriage in Jesus Name.
9. My marriage will not be what the enemy wants it to be in the name of Jesus.
10. The name of Jesus shall not fail in my marital case in the name of Jesus.
11. When my miracle is coming, I will not annoy God in the name of Jesus.
12. I refuse faith-suffocating problems, in my marital case in the name of Jesus.
13. I shall be victorious whether in the presence or absence of my enemy in the mighty name of Jesus.
14. Every trick and pain of the devil at the edge of my miracle shall not prosper over my life in the name of Jesus.
15. Whatsoever that will make me to fail God at the edge of miracle, in the name of Jesus fail woefully.
16. Every silent anti-marriage oppressor warring against the virtues and potentials in my marriage receive the destruction of God in Jesus name.
17. Whether the enemy likes it or not I shall regain my rightful position in my matrimonial home in the name of Jesus.
18. You stubborn problem that is troubling my marriage I command you to disappear now in the name of Jesus.
19. I disconnect my marriage from every evil connection in the name of Jesus.
20. Every evil desire, counseling, motivation and step that I have received from every enemy of my marriage, that is now working against my life, receive divine correction now in Jesus name.
21. I reject every satanic judgment over my marriage in the name of Jesus.
22. Father Lord, deliver my spirit and soul from every useless marital journey I have ever undertaken in the name of Jesus.
23. Every household power working against the fulfillment of the program of God for my marriage, be disgraced and be exposed in the mighty name of Jesus.
24. My marriage shall not be controlled by any strange woman in the name of Jesus.
25. I reject anything that will not glorify the name of God in my marriage in the name of Jesus.
26. I nullify the effect and activity of every information about me that my husband/wife had been fed with, in the name of Jesus.
27. O Lord, remember me for good during this program and open the book of remembrance for me concerning my marital case in the name of Jesus.
28. Every ungodly knowledge about my marital life be destroyed by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
29. Every demonic research made about my life be smashed to pieces in the name Jesus.
30. Every demonic trap holding my marriage to ransom be destroyed beyond repair in Jesus name.
31. You vagabond spirit operating in the life of partner be bound forever in the name of Jesus.
32. I bind every spirit of marital fruitlessness in my life and in the life of my partner in the name of Jesus.
33. Lord, let the crown of marital success be placed in my head in the name of Jesus.
34. Lord, your divine prescriptions for my martial problems shall work for me in the name of Jesus.
35. I fire them back to sender, every arrow or martial shame targeted at me, in the name of Jesus.
36. Every demonic wall of partition between me and my husband/wife, be dashed to pieces in the name of Jesus.
37. In this program, O Lord, let me receive you divine mercy and favor in the mighty name of Jesus.
38. Lord let this program be divine testimony program in Jesus Name.
39. Lord, among Your children that will give testimony for what you have done in their marriage during the prayer program I shall be number one in Jesus mighty name.
40. Begin to thank the Lord for answered prayers.
52 Ways to Improve Your Marriage in 2014 and For Ever.
What would your marriage look like in 2015 if you focused on improving it for the next twelve months?
In a world filled with stress and fear the very thing we can find comfort in–our primary relationship, we tend to ignore or take for granted. Being in a loving relationship has a positive effect on every area of our lives.
Begin to take action today.
Your reward will be a happy family.
- Schedule date nights regularly.
- Speak your truth in a respectful way.
- Ask for what you want or need.
- Share your feelings often.
- Create magical moments.
- Compliment your spouse daily.
- Change yourself instead of trying to change your spouse.
- Look your best, dress up and be well groomed.
- Lower your expectations.
- Learn to enjoy each others company.
- Plan for good times.
- Support each other’s individual goals.
- Create goals together.
- Do service work together.
- Eat as many meals together as possible.
- Talk to each other for 30 minutes a day.
- Pray or meditate together.
- Share in each others interests.
- Touch your spouse several times a day.
- Kiss every day for at least 12 seconds.
- Apologize and state how your behavior will change.
- . Spend time away from each other.
- Be trustworthy.
- Remove the television from your bedroom.
- Accept each other’s flaws.
- Don’t take each other for granted.
- Give each other space.
- Offer to help with daily chores.
- Say please and thank you no matter how big or small the act.
- Always give away the extra cookie.
- Serve yourself last.
- Check in with each other while apart by talking or texting.
- Clean the other’s car.
- Watch some TV together.
- Be the first person to pick up the dishes from the table.
- Smile often.
- Gaze into each other’s eyes.
- Eat meals slowly and really listen when the other speaks.
- Refuse to hold a grudge.
- Cuddle often.
- Be honest.
- Forgive often.
- Surprise each other.
- Spend 3 weekends alone together each year.
- Plan and stick to your budget together.
- Always discuss major purchases before making them.
- Laugh at each others mistakes.
- Never threaten each other.
- Make honesty your best policy.
- Respect each other.
- Remember together you’re a team.
- Make love often.